You are looking for Best Electric Grill????
When I moved into my condo, I realized that my tiny balcony would not be a place for my large, kettle-style charcoal grill.
I knew my neighbors would have problems with powerful smells in a small space and that open fire might not be the best idea. It disappointed me that my love of outdoor cooking would have to take a back seat to safety, but then I discovered electric grills.
The Weber Q 2400 Portable Electric Grill is a terrific indoor/outdoor cooker that lets users pick it up and take it with them anywhere they want to go. It’s easy to use, heats evenly, and, best of all, it’s a cinch to clean. Even with a smaller cooking surface, users can fit a lot of food on the grill at once.
Assembly is easy, and the construction is sturdy. It’s lightweight and comfortable to carry without being awkward. The best part of the Weber Q 2400 Portable Electric Grill is that there’s no ash to clean up after use.
Best Electric Grill 2021
Weber Q 2400 Portable Electric Grill
You don’t have to leave the experience of cooking in the great outdoors to your comfy cabin in the woods. Bring the joy of cooking outside to your city dwelling with the Weber Q 2400 Portable Electric Grill. With 280 in2 of cooking space available, you can comfortably cook all your favorite foods without having to search for fuel or offend neighbors with strong odors from fuel.
It’s easy to use and easy to clean, making it one of the most convenient models available on the market now. The aluminum construction features a heat-retaining liner that builds heat and controls temperatures for even and thorough cooking. It’s so fun you’ll want to use it every night.
- Aluminum construction keeps heat well
- Catch pan manages grease, debris for easy cleanup
- Portable grill is great for tailgates and picnics
- Cook in apartments, condos, cottages, or vacation homes
- 6’ cord lets you plug in anywhere
- Electric grills aren’t for all weather
- Extra seasoning required to taste the grill
Americana by Meco Electric Tabletop Grill
The 3-position heating element of the Americana by Meco Electric Tabletop Grill makes multiple cooking techniques easy. It uses 1,500 watts of electricity to sear your proteins perfectly, creating the cross-hatched grill marks you’d find on any other grill type.
It’s easy to use; just set your temperature, let it preheat with the lid closed, and you’ll be ready to cook in just a few minutes. The 202 in2 porcelain-coated cooking surface can cook plenty of food at once, reducing the need for batch cooking if you’re feeding a large group. All you need is 15 amps, a standard 120-volt outlet, and your favorite recipes to get started.
- Porcelain-coated cooking surface leaves food intact
- 202 in2 of space
- Painted black metal finish is attractive
- 120-volt grounded plug means you can use it anywhere
- Provides a pedestal base sets up on any surface
- Hood is not spring-loaded or assisted
- Not for all-weather cooking
Weber Q 1400 Portable Electric Grill
When you don’t want to go through all the hassle of connecting propane tanks or filling your grill with charcoal, you’ll be thankful for your Weber Q 1400 Portable Electric Grill. It’s perfect for cooking a feast for two or three and is suitable for second homes, companion grills, apartments, and condos.
It’s easy to assemble and takes a few minutes for the cooking surface to heat, making this grill perfect to take anywhere. All you need is a standard 120-volt outlet.
You manage the infinite heat control setting with 1 knob, making it easy to turn up the heat for searing or lower it for controlled cooking. Your food won’t stick to the cooking surface because it’s porcelain-enameled cast iron.
- Cord is 6’ long for access anywhere
- Portable size is good for grilling on-the-go
- Aluminum liner to build and keep heat
- 1,560 watts of cooking power
- Comfortable handles for carrying and moving
- Can take some time to come to temperature
- Small grill won’t feed lots of people
Fire Magic E250s Electric Grill On Patio Post
The Fire Magic E250S Electric Grill on Patio Post is a great option for condo or apartment living. There are no open flames to cook over. Instead, Fire Magic treats its users to 1,800 watts of electric cooking power that reaches temperatures up to 725°F, making it capable of searing.
The side shelves are ideal for storing prepared food, tools, seasonings, or utensils. Controlling your grill temperature is easy with its thermostatic system, and it features a removable warming rack and drip tray, so cleanup is easy. All you need is a 20-amp circuit and a 110-volt outlet.
- No mess to clean up after use
- Great side shelves for easy storage and prep
- Heats in a matter of minutes
- Perfect for small balconies or patios
- Feel safe with no open flames
- Small grill won’t feed many people at once
- Don’t use electric grills shouldn’t in rainy weather
Kenyon All Seasons Frontier Built-In Electric Grill
The Kenyon All Seasons Frontier Built-In Electric Grill is a handy companion grill to both indoor and outdoor kitchens. You don’t need to worry about the grill smoking, flaring up, or fret about other fire hazards because the concealed heating element prevents it from interacting with juices, sauces, or drippings that may fall under the grates.
The marine-grade 304 stainless steel construction provides heat retention and durability, making this grill one of the best available in terms of build materials. The digital controls are simple to use and easy to read. Just set your temperature and it’ll be ready to cook in under 10 minutes. Few other grills boast such speed.
- Available in 2 voltages: 240 or 120
- Choose from 4 unique collections
- Durable 304 stainless steel construction
- Weather- and rust-proof materials extend life
- Concealed heating element to reduces smoke
- Safety shut-off after 90 minutes limits cooking
- Hood is not spring-assisted
Americana by Meco Tabletop Electric BBQ Grill
The Americana by Meco Tabletop Electric BBQ Grill is a great grill for outside on your deck, patio, balcony, or porch. This grill is efficient at preparing your steaks, burgers, chicken breasts, and sausages by locking in flavor while it cooks up on the plated steel plate grilling surface.
This model is compact enough to fit on an outdoor dining table and can sear, grill, or barbecue. The handy grease cup prevents messes from happening and enables easy cleanup. It’s lightweight and portable with 164 in2 of cooking surface, making it the perfect appliance for an intimate setting for two people.
- 1,500 watts of cooking power
- Chrome cooking grids transfer heat well
- 165 in2 of cooking surface is great for 2+ servings
- Black finish looks sleek and modern
- Portable enough to take with you anywhere
- Does not feature Wi-Fi connectivity
- No grill shelves available on this model
Fire Magic E250t Portable Electric Tabletop Grill
Never worry about having to lug or haul around large tanks of natural gas to fuel your tailgating experience again. Instead, you can simply plug this Fire Magic E250t Portable Electric Tabletop Grill into the closest generator and you’ll be ready to feed your friends in no time.
The durable 304 stainless steel construction is ideal for a grill that gets a lot of use. The digital thermometer is easy to use and read, so no matter how many distractions are going on around you, you’ll always know exactly what the temperature is on your grill.
- Stainless steel construction is attractive and durable
- No ash or debris to clean up after cooking
- Don’t worry about combustible fuels like gas
- Reduced cooking odors nearby neighbors might complain about
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- Not suitable for all weather
- Grill lights are not available on this unit
Kenyon All Seasons Floridian Portable Electric Grill
Boating, patio cooking, RVing, tailgating, and camping just got a lot easier with this easy-to-use electric grill from Kenyon. The marine-grade 304 stainless steel housing makes this grill both rust-proof and weather-proof, so forgetting to put the cover over it isn’t the end of the world. It’s compact and easily fits in any corner of your indoor or outdoor kitchen easily.
It preheats fast, usually in under 10 minutes, which gets your friends and family fed quickly. The cast aluminum cooking grates conceal and protect the single heating element against juices, drippings, and your favorite sauces, so you’ll never have to worry about flare-ups or fire hazards.
- Purchasable as a built-in or portable model
- Available in 2 different Kenyon collections
- Concealed heating element is safer to use
- Preheats quickly, getting your food ready faster
- Great for both indoor and outdoor use
- No side shelves available for extra storage
Cuisinart Outdoor Electric Tabletop Grill
Sear your steaks to perfection with the Cuisinart Outdoor Electric Tabletop Grill. This grill uses 1,500 watts of power to get to top temperatures fast, meaning it’s easy to cook your food to the temperature you want quickly.
Although compact, this grill can comfortably feed a family of four in a single sitting. It fits great on balconies, patios, and decks, but it’s great to use as a portable option, too. If you’re bringing this grill with you on camping (or glamping) trips, you can remove the grates and place them in your dishwasher for fast cleanup, allowing you to have more fun and do less work.
- Heating element provides even cooking
- Durable design means you can take it anywhere
- Enamel-coated steel grate is dishwasher-safe
- Not for commercial use
Coyote 18-Inch Built-In / Portable Electric Grill On Patio Post
Just because you live in an apartment or condo doesn’t mean that you need to sacrifice your love of outdoor entertaining. If you have a patio or balcony to enjoy, bring the Coyote portable grill outside with you to cook up your favorite burger recipes while your hungry guests ogle the sleek lines and modern design.
Use the 1,300-watt heating element for up to 5,000 hours and can reach a maximum temperature of 550°F, which is still perfect for searing. It’s surge-protected, which reduces the threat of electric shock, and has a 60-minute timer that automatically shuts the appliance off, so you don’t waste energy.
- Set up on the included pedestal or use on tabletops
- 60-minute timer automatically shuts grill off
- Cleanup is easy with Teflon’s cooking surface
- Folding side shelves are great for storage
- Ceramic flavorizer disperses heat
- Higher price point won’t fit in all budgets
- Cannot be used indoors without a vent hood
- The Best Gas Grills Consumer Reports for 2021
- Top 10 Best Gas Grill Under $400 in 2021
- Top Best Gas Grills Under $500 for 2021
- The Best Portable Pellet Grill 2021 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Grill Tool Sets in 2021 Reviews
- The Best Small Gas Grills of 2021
- Best Smokeless Indoor Grill of 2021 Reviews
Electric grills are overlooked appliances for their larger gas or charcoal counterparts, but they shouldn’t be. These grills are brilliant solutions for those who want to enjoy outdoor cooking without all the mess and fuss of burning dirty fuels that leave residue or byproducts like ash.
There’s reduced harm to the environment when using electricity for cooking, and you don’t need a lot of room to use the Weber Q 2400 Portable Electric Grill.